Erudite: Trivia Quiz Mind Game Hack Resources Generator Online
Find now how to get free Erudite: Trivia Quiz Mind Game Resources. You can be the top player and play the game at the next level, with this Erudite: Trivia Quiz Mind Game hack you can now generate unlimited amounts of Resources. This is made for safe use and is an online generator, you don’t need to download anything, just go to the generator page, follow the steps and you will get your items free.
"Erudite" is an app that trains your brain!
"Erudite" game gives you a great opportunity to gain, test, and expand your knowledge in various fields.
Answer questions in various fields and get Brains that will help you learn even more interesting facts!
You complete the card by selecting a correct answer: There is a main question in the center with 9 subquestions and 9 answers located around it.
You will have to match the subquestion with its answer by rotating circles.
Press “Answer” button to find out if your answer is correct.
You will earn Brains (game currency) for each correct answer.
You have only three attempts to match the correct answer to each card.
If you make three mistakes, all bonuses accumulated for this card are lost.
So don’t answer at a venture, use your brains!
The more correct answers you give, the more Brains you earn, and the more Brains you have – the more actively Diamonds are generated.
Diamonds can be used to get hints in complicated questions.
Use the Store to buy additional Brains and complete levels faster.
You can also buy a Diamond generation accelerator: (2х) acceleration or (10х) acceleration.
It will help you earn Diamonds for hints and complete questions faster.
After playing Erudite, you will find out what is the science of apiology, whether kiwi flies, who invented the shampoo, which planet has Hydra as its satellite, and what was Abraham van Helsing’s profession.
Erudite is an alternative to a crossword. When playing Erudite, you will never have to face the problem when the word is at the tip of your tongue, yet you just can’t remember it.
Erudite is a brain-teasing app that lets you test your knowledge in various fields.
Erudite consists of interactive questions: you match correct answers one-by-one relying on your knowledge while also gaining new information!
The application is free.
Contains ADS that can be disabled.
Erudite contains the following subscriptions for PRO Account options:
• 1 week for $2.99 with a 3-day free trial period
• 1 month for $4.99
Pricing shown is for the USA store. Pricing in other stores will vary.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or when trial period is over
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period