Qiktionary – The 4-letter Game Hack Hints Generator Online
Find now how to get free Qiktionary – The 4-letter Game Hints. You can be the top player and play the game at the next level, with this Qiktionary – The 4-letter Game hack you can now generate unlimited amounts of Hints. This is made for safe use and is an online generator, you don’t need to download anything, just go to the generator page, follow the steps and you will get your items free.
Qiktionary is the free, award-winning 4-letter word game from the QI Elves. Play single player to unlock a library of amazing facts, or challenge friends in multiplayer.
Simple to understand but hard to master, Qiktionary is a game of logic and vocabulary, where you uncover hidden words and are rewarded with amazing facts.
John Lloyd CBE, creator of QI, says:
"If, like all of us at QI, you’re a massive fan of Boggle, Scrabble and Only Connect, you’ll love this maddeningly addictive new game. It’s great fun to play in its own right – either against the machine or with a friend – but the unique bonus is that, every time you solve a word, you’re rewarded with an interesting fact about it. So not only will you improve your brain skills, but your pub banter will leap to a whole new level."
PLAY QIKTIONARY FOR FREE
– Solve challenging word puzzles to unlock interesting facts from the QI Elves to build your own Qiktionary.
– Play through 4 free Wordpacks in increasing difficulty, including a ‘fish’ themed Wordpack to celebrate QI’s podcast, No Such Thing As A Fish.
– Play 4-letter Qiktionary against friends in multiplayer where the best of 3 rounds is crowned champion.
– Qiktionary is free to play but the most value can be had by upgrading to one of the subscription packages.
– A subscription to Qiktionary offers access to all new themed Wordpacks each month, each with a collection of brand new facts to unlock.
– Play through all 25+ Wordpacks in the back catalogue for hours of gameplay.
– Play unlimited simultaneous multiplayer games with friends with 4 or 5 letter word game challenges.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
QIKTIONARY SUBSCRIPTION PRICING
Qiktionary offers a 2-week free-trial followed by a monthly subscription price of £2.99 ($3.99).